feeling grateful to have 'em.

Dear almighty God,

Just want to say thank you for giving them to me.

what i'm talking about are my beloved friends who can always encourage me with their thought, with their words, and with their existence.

I met s
ome of my awesome friends (A, I, F) yesterday after months (i guess). as usual, sharing about our life; problems, happiness, activities.. and they always have ways to make me think positive. they always said, there's a way. it's all up to you which one you will choose.

'A' said something that she want to change, and somehow inspires me to do that to. which are:

1. Don't expect to much from others; so when there's something bad happens, you won't
disappointed.

2. Live in present; forget the past, don't think too much about the future. The point is do what you can do NOW.

3. Don't be too sensitive; (which is the hardest one!)after all, life is a rollercoaster.


there's always good and bad things.
but now what i can do is being Grateful.



Thank you God,






ps. sorry for this quick post, i'm the middle of my work-time. lol


3 comments:

Unknown said...

pia, i am so grateful too to have u as my bff! and my heart leaped with joy after sharing so many thoughts with u all, people that i love. u knw wat, we should do this more often! :) it has the power of healing! :)

ika said...

*huge hug*

love to love you ladies...

yup really love yesterday meeting, really precious..... we should invite the others too... and share the positive energy.

Don't underestimate your self
Everyone has unlimited potential

Jiayo Pia... pasti bisa!!!!

Unknown said...

:) cia yo semuanya! aku harus ikut ngumpul berikutnya :(

Post a Comment

lalalala~

counter~